January 5, 2009

CRAZY .. or just plain lazy!

Okay... it's been a Long time since I updated my BLOG... as most of you know. Shane and I made a surprise trip home back to Utah and surprised the family... (That was so much fun, wish we could have taken pictures of your faces) Also I got a new camera for Christmas so I have to figure it out before I can get pics updated on this blog. But I will work on it... Oh yeah and by the way it my turn to have sunny weather in PA while you guys wallow in the snow... hehehehehe!!!

4 comments:

Jenny said...

Renee...wow, you have a blog too! I'm so excited! I love to blog! You have such a beautiful family, I loved looking at all of the pictures and getting glimpse into your life. PA is a long ways away...is your family still living in Utah, I'm assuming? How long have you been married?

Shanna said...

Sorry I missed you when you were out here would have been fun to see you again! I bet your family was so excited to see you...wish I could have seen thier faces! Well just keep updating so I know what you are up to!
Take care

Alexis said...

aahhww! You got to go home!! I'm sure that that was the best surprise. Too bad the weather was so bad out there. Can't wait to see pictures from your new camera!

Doug & Angie Gray said...

I didn't even know you guys were here we were a little out of it during Christmas.