September 4, 2009

Niagara Falls

We LOVED this place... seriously any of you can come and visit and see these sites they are Awesome... Dad you would love... I mean LOVE to take pictures here, that's all I could think of is how much you would love it! Mom you would love all the green trees, nothing beats the east coast! Casey I know you love history, come check it out. Ammon church history, I know you want to see it!!! HINT...HINT! Okay so maybe I just miss all of you and need to come see you instead.
This is the water before it goes over the falls... we had not seen the actual falls yet!
Here is our first look at the falls, I will never forget it, it is so overwhelmingly awesome!!!!


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Gosh you have a cute family - and it looks like you enjoy doing so many fun things together. Love it! :)

Jessica said...

I would love to come and see your family and the falls. We are going out to Kentucky in two weeks! It looks absolutely BEAUTIFUL! I love the rainbow right by the falls. So pretty.