June 29, 2010

Mega Updates....a long time in coming!

I know I FINALLY got around to updating my blog... since I am out a school until after we move. Hopefully, I will be better at updating this blog. Yes, it's true I am not going to school in the fall, I could not get a class during Aleyah's preschool, so I have to take it after Shane get's home... but he needs to study for the Boards (kinda important) and my class would not have ended until 12-15 and Shane graduates 12-11 and we want to get outta here ASAP... to join the family for Christmas fun! The last fun thing we did was go to Washington DC with Shane's family... it was fun... and it is funny because we are going again in a few days to spend the Independence day there for the parade and fireworks in our National Captial.... should be super crazy with all those people but it will be blast as The Daniel family will be joining us and we have hardly seen them since they moved!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

You always go to the coolest places - someday I want to visit them all! :)

Nordgren Mommy said...

I love all your post! Your kids are getting so big! It looks like you guys had a lot of fun when Shane's family was out!